Update Notes: New Features
uTorrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client. It is designed to use as little CPU, space and memory as possible while offering all the functionality expected from advanced clients.
Torrent network is a decentralized platform that is famous for file sharing. The uTorrent is a popular torrent client that offers a lightweight, efficient and powerful torrent downloading solution. The uTorrent app has been recently updated with new features and bug fixes.
The latest uTorrent update is mainly focused on improving the performance and stability of the app. The update fixes compatibility issues with Windows 10 and the latest version of the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
Latest uTorrent update also fixes a bug that caused Windows to freeze or crash while downloading or seeding torrents. The update also fixes an issue that prevents the app from showing the correct values for upload and download speeds in the status bar.
The update also allows the app to work with the latest version of the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update and fixes a bug that caused Windows to freeze or crash while downloading or seeding torrents.
Version 3.4.7 brings following changes:
- Fixed an issue where some files could not be played due to some files having lowercase extensions
- Added a new update checker
- Implemented a new scheduler to make the update checker more efficient
- Added support for magnet links on Windows
- Fixed an issue where the app would not go into offline mode properly